MISSION – VALUES
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Management based on the most demanding quality regulation, allows SALONICA CONSTRUCTIONS SA, to develop the products those gives the best solution to the needs of our customers.
Thanks to the extensive experience of its team of professionals, and supported with the most advanced technological resources, SALONICA CONSTRUCTIONS SA is synonymous with avant-garde engineering in each of its solutions.
An enthusiastic team of staff and management ensures that all orders, large and small, are carried out with the greatest of care.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
Salcon’s management is also aware that protection of the environment brings benefits to the person employed in it and to the surrounding environment with it which relates, so that every step taken today will be a step for the future.
For this purpose, Salcon pursues the maximum involvement and participation of its personnel in sharing the policy and the goals for environmental protection.
We are committed to :
- protect the soil and subsoil, by keeping under control potential sources of pollution, and by adopting adequate measures to control activities;
- pursue optimal utilization of energy resources, by monitoring practices, through technological improvement,
- share with the suppliers of goods and services the common objective of environmental improvement;
- provide necessary and adequate human and material resources, encouraging the dialogue with the interested parties, particularly its employees, to better understand the effects on the environment and the risks connected to its own production activities
- compliance with the authorized limits and continuous improvement of the pollutant content for industrial waste discharge emissions
- optimized waste management for guaranteeing correct disposal or final recovery
In order to achieve the above mentioned goals, the company undertakes to optimize its own process in such a way as to ensure management in accordance with criteria of efficiency, effectiveness and economy.