DESIGN – FABRICATION – INSTALLATION/ERECTION – MAINTENANCE
For more than 40 years SalCon has been involved in a wide range of maintenance and construction projects for clients in the downstream market. The Company’s technical experts have experience optimizing the quality control, safety, labor resourcing and construction of clients’ distillation, hydroprocessing, FCC, coking, octane enhancement, hydrogen production and sulfur removal units.
Whether your project requires piping or equipment replacement; repairs or modifications to vessels, pumps and exchangers; new construction, instrumentation or ongoing maintenance, the professionals at SalCon have a reputation for excellence in the Oil and Gas industry. We have a long history of providing the expertise to exceed the tight scheduling requirements and safety demands inherent in refineries. Our certified welders and qualified welding procedures offer the highest quality fabrication and installation of high-chrome alloys, nickel alloys, and all other piping materials found in refinery processes. Quality and exacting attention to detail are SalCon hallmarks, whether your facilities are active or experiencing time-sensitive turnarounds. As the demand for petroleum products grows with the expanding global economy, SalCon can provide the expertise, resources and relationships necessary to immediately fulfill the needs of the oil&gas industry.
- Process Piping – fabrication and erection
- Specialty Piping – 1-1/4, 2-1/4, 5 & 9% inconel, monel and all grades stainless steel
- Mechanical equipment installation
- Turnaround Specialists – detailed planning and effective management
- Pressure vessel repair and replacement
- Instrumentation – installation, calibration, start-up and service
- Complete maintenance services