Salonica Constructions SA (SalCon) has a long tradition, extensive experience and know-how in manufacturing of industrial equipment and in mechanical engineering projects. SalCon is specialist in the engineering / fabrication of pressure equipment and works for various clients in the (petro) chemical, oil & gas, food, cement, steel production, power and biobased industries.
In the addition SalCon operates in the renewable energy sector by wind turbines pylons manufacture. Also,the company design and manufacture pressure vessels, piping systems, heat – exchangers, high-quality structures and executes integrated erection and maintenance projects.
SalCon has a broad knowledge with regard to materials, welding production techniques, and preservation systems.It is flexible and decisive company, always engaged in improvement processes.
Nowadays, SalCon, is active in a wide range of mechanical products and services, such as:
- Design and fabrication of pressure vessels
- Design and manufacture of heat exchangers, re-boilers and condensers
- Design, prefabrication and erection of atmospherical storage tanks
- Design and fabrication of skid mounted modules
- Design and fabrication of LPG storage tanks
- Design and fabrication of industrial boilers & economizers
- Design and manufacture of industrial reactors, separators and furnaces
- Design and manufacture of distillation columns
- Execution of erection and maintenance industrial projects
SalCon employs as permanent staff fifty highly qualified technical and administration personnel. The company owes its success, above all, to the great determination and constant hard work of its founders, which has gradually been reinforced by the valuable contribution of a commendable staff.
Fourty two years of experience gained in the business attest to our knowledge, reliability and professionalism: key elements behind the progressive growth process that, together with the enthusiasm and dynamism of its personnel, has taken SalCon to new heights.